Working with a Suicide Prevention Charity, Will Garvey Trust Foundation, Spiral Arts and the YMCA to offer a Creative Arts Project across Derbyshire to promote positive actions or feelings during the Coronavirus Lockdown.
The Project runs until Friday, 27th August, 2021 with a showcase of work in September. Aimed at senior school and older students to take part in this project.
So why not get involved and send in your work?
(There will be a number of ways to do so, either by your Schools, Football Club, Rugby Club or a local public collection point – please see terms and conditions)
We would welcome mediums of art from drawings, paintings, photography, sculpture or mixed media.
A small goody bag will be provided for each person entering.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM AND OFF YOU GO!
The link for the online form "Creative Arts Project"
Here's the link to the form "Creative Arts Project ":
If this does not work, then complete the word document.
If you do not receive an email from us confirming receipt, then please email us.
The Will Garvey Trust Foundation Creative Arts Projects.
Opens : 9.00 a.m. Monday, 5th July, 2021
Closes: 5.00 p.m. Friday 27th August, 2021
Mediums of: Drawing, Painting, Photography, Poetry, Mixed media, Virtual media or Sculpture.
(You can submit anything up to A3 size)
Please communicate via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the terms and conditions, no.12 of how to submit your work.
12. How to submit your Artwork.
Options: Through the designated secondary schools (St. John Houghton, Kirk Hallam, Heanor Gate, Leesbrook, Granville and Quarrydale or any other). The Derbyshire Club you belong to, i.e. Football Club, Rugby Club or Uniform Club. Public areas are: The Bottle Kiln, West Hallam - or the Foodbank, Methodist Church, West Hallam on Friday 27th August, 2021. WTF will collect all items from these designated collection points.
DEADLINES: You will need to complete your art so that we can collect by 1stSeptember. We will collect all the artwork and we will arrange for a number of showcasing events. These details will be communicated via our website and social media.
FORM – Creative Arts Project
1. I wish to provide artwork for The Will Garvey Trust Foundation Creative Arts Project and agree to the terms and conditions (also, available on the website)
YES / NO
2. Please enter the name of the person who has completed the artwork?
3. Display Name:
The name provided will be put against the artwork. If you do not want your name or a child’s name against the artwork, please state?
I am happy for my full name to be displayed.
YES / NO
I only want my first name to be displayed against the artwork.
YES / NO First name: ________________
I do not want my name against the artwork to be displayed.
AGREE / DISAGREE
4. I am over the age of 18 (ignore questions 5). If *no, parents or school/club to complete the application form.
YES / *NO
If No, please complete question 5.
5. If you are sending in artwork as a parent or an organisation. Please give details of the child’s name.
The school/club or other organisation sending in the artwork.
Name of the person and School/Club/other Organisation.
6. Please provide an email address to be able to communicate.
7. Address. Your address is only used to be able to deliver your goodby bag.
8. Post Code: This is only used to identify collection points.
9. Thank you for taking part in the Project. Do you have any other comments to make?
Signed: __________________ (please print) _______________
Please return this form to: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PROMOTER: This Creative Art Project is operated by The Will Garvey Trust Foundation (WTF), in association with Central England Co-operative Society. However The Will Garvey Trust Foundation has full rights to the terms and conditions.
- References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to (WTF).
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this Creative Art Project shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the project.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This Creative Arts Project opens on Monday, 5th July 2021 9am and closes on Friday, 27th August 2021 at 5p.m.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 and under. Internet access maybe required.
A parent or guardian / or school must enter the design on behalf of their child (if under 18 years of age)
- HOW TO ENTER: The Creative Arts project will be promoted across the website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Entrants are asked to use the mediums of: Drawing, Painting, Photography, Poetry, Mixed media, virtual media or sculpture.
- Theme – the theme is positive actions or feelings during lockdown.
- Entry of mediums – These can be sent via email (for virtual entrants), or physical artwork to be collected by (WTF) either via local schools or other public collection points.
- GIFTS: This is not a competition. There will be one small gift for everyone who enters. (You can submit a number of pieces but the gift is provided per person)
- The gift is a token gesture for entering and not of any great monetary value. The gift will be either left at schools or other local collection points.
- How to submit in your Artwork. Options: Through the designated secondary schools (St. John Houghton, Kirk Hallam, Heanor Gate, Leesbrook, Granville and Quarrydale or any other). The Derbyshire Club you belong to, i.e. Football Club, Rugby Club or Uniform Club. Public areas are: The Bottle Kiln, West Hallam - or the Foodbank, Methodist Church, West Hallam on Friday 27th August, 2021. WTF will collect all items from these designated collection points.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- QUALITY AND OWNERSHIP OF DESIGNS: Designs must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit. By entering this project, you confirm that your entry is original, and that your submission of the design (and our use of the design for the purposes described) does not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
You are agreeing to have the work displayed in the name of (WTF). This can be done digitally or physically at events and used in future PR or activity.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We and other members of The Will Garvey Trust Foundation may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 16 below, we and other members of The Will Garvey Trust Foundation will only use your information for the purposes of administering this Project, including but not limited to, carrying out the project.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this Project, you agree that we may use your name, (if you wish to be kept anonymous then you need to let us know).
You are agreeing to use of any testimonial, design, images or video you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails). Once you have submitted your design you no longer have sole rights to this design. We may use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, and/or re-format your design.
- COMPLIANCE WITH SOCIAL NETWORK POLICIES: This Project is in no way endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. However, as well as complying with these terms and conditions, you are also responsible for ensuring you comply at all times with the terms, conditions, rules and policies of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter when using their services.
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw, modify or cancel this Project without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.