Over £190,000 has been invested in giving two stores a major makeover in the Black Country and Nottinghamshire.
Tame Road, in Brandhall, and Selston Road, Jacksdale, cut the ribbon today following extensive improvements for customers, members and the local community.
The Central England Co-op in Tame Road, Brandhall now has:
· An updated product range including an improved food to go section with a new hot food offer and additional refrigerators for a better chilled food range
· New internal signage and decoration
· New internal features such as a new Costa Coffee Machine and Tango Ice Blast Machine
· New external features such as a seating area and two new parent and child car parking bays
Store Manager David Mills said: “It is really positive for both the team here at Brandhall and for the community to be having this investment. It’s particularly great to have the new refrigeration section which has really boosted our offer to customers and members, as well as all the other new features."
The Brandhall Food Store is open every day 7am-10pm. The store has a wide range of products from everyday necessities to something a little more special and also offers a lifesaving defibrillator, cash machine, Collect Plus/Paypoint, Lottery, instore bakery and a customer car park.
The Central England Co-op in Selston Road, Jacksdale, now has:
• An updated product range to better reflect customers’ requirements including an extended chilled food section
• New internal signage and decoration
• New features including a new customer toilet
Store Manager Julie Evans said: “I would like to thank the community for their patience while the work has been completed but I hope they agree with us that it has been worth it.”
The Jacksdale Food Store is open Monday-Saturday 6.30am-10pm and Sunday 7.30am-10pm. The store has a wide range of products from everyday necessities to something a little more special and also offers a lifesaving defibrillator, cash machine, Collect Plus/Paypoint, Lottery, instore bakery and a customer car park.